- TB-101 Information About Creep
- TB-104 Information About Floor Performance
- TB-105 Elevated Garage Floors with Weyerhaeuser Structural Composite Lumber
- TB-108 Designing Indoor Pools
- TB-112 Moisture Effects on Weyerhaeuser Engineered Wood Products
- TB-120 Engineer’s Seal Requirements for I-Joists, SCL and Plated Trusses
- Building Codes
- Product Design Values
- What is Dead Load (DL)?
- What is Live Load (LL) ?
- Info About Duration of Load
- What is Allowable Deflection ?
Beams and Columns
- Can I use 2.0E Parallam® PSL and 2.0E Microllam® LVL mixed together as a single beam?
- Pergolas, Sunshades and Arbors: Beam and Post Design Guidance
- Sizing a Beam
- TJI® Joists Used As Wall Studs
- Design of Column Hardware Fastened Into the Narrow Face of SCL
- Allowable Axial Loads for Trus Joist® Columns
- Fire-resistance Rated Floor/Ceiling (Roof/Ceiling) Assemblies with TJI® Joists
- Non-load bearing partition wall weight consideration
- Offset Bearing Walls
- TJI Multiple (Continuous) Spans
- Can I attach a deck ledger to 1-1/8" or 1-1/4" Trus Joist® rim board?
- Garage Floor Design Guidelines
- Can TJI®'s be used as roof rafters in a conventionally framed (compression) roof?
- Can TJI's be used as roof framing for a "A" frame house?
- Can Trus Joist products (TJI® joists, Microllam® LVL, Parallam® PSL or TimberStrand® LSL) be used as roof framing in a 3-sided, open air salt storage building?
- Wood Framed Roof Structures Using Weyerhaeuser EWP
- Ridge Beam vs. Ridge Board
- Can I use a Single Ply of Microllam® LVL or TimberStrand® LSL as a Ridge Board?
Headers/ Rim Board
- Rim Board Basics
- Support of Brick Veneer in Residential Structures
- Dropped vs. Raised Headers
- Can solid sawn lumber be used as rim board?
- Simple vs. Continuous Span Garage Door Headers
- Hangers on Rim Board