Create a new NBCC 2012 Scheme
Are your job using the 2012 Building Code?
With release of Javelin 5.3, we have added a new building to settings.
- Are you jobs using the 2010?
- Stop the questions from Building Officials
Note: upgrading to newer versions of Javelin and using an existing database will never add new Schemes, Building Styles or Templates to your system.
- Update/ re-Scheme Existing jobs.
- Open Javelin > Home > Settings > Schemes…
- Expand Job Settings > Design: Building Code Settings
- Select NBCC 2005, click the Copy button.
- Select and Rename the “Copy of NBCC 2005" and change to “NBCC 2010”
- Change the NBCC 2005 Building Code to in the list box under General 6.
- Click OK to close Schemes…
Now we need to point your Templates to the new Scheme…
- Home > Settings > Templates…
Re-scheme... an existing Jobs file:
- Open the existing job
- Select Job Properties (Ctrl-J)
- Select the parent level of Job Settings
- Design: Building Code Settings Change the NBCC 2005 in the list box
- Click OK to Close Job Properties.
- Design the job with new settings
Note: if the job was designed a (high) Design Results Lost message will display when closing Job Properties.