Do you ever need the Factored Reaction from an object to size hardware or other item in a structure? You can get the Maximum and Critical Factored Reactions calculated by Javelin.
- Quickly get Factored Reaction on:
Load Path Labels (Transfer Reaction Labels)
Bearing in the Properties Grid
Update your Settings – Creating your Scheme… 1. Open Javelin select Home > Settings and Schemes…
- Expand Job Settings > Design: General Preferences.
- Select a Scheme (NBCC), click the copy button and input desired Scheme Name (NBCC-Factored) or modify your custom Scheme.
- Looking for Display of Loading. Change the setting from Unfactored to Factored.
- Once changes are complete, click OK to exit Schemes…
- Apply your new Scheme to your Templates... Select Home > Settings and Templates…
- Select the desired Template.
- Look under Job Scheme for Design: General Preferences. Select your new Scheme from the list
- Repeat steps 7 and 8 as necessary for other Templates.
Note: Headers in walls do not have bearing like other objects in the system and currently this feature is not available for Headers.
If Factored Loads are required, draw the header member in as a beam (Wall/Beam/Wall).
Checkout our YouTube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3jv9JZA7Rc
Please sign in to leave a comment.